Thursday, April 9, 2009

PMP Checklist

PMP Checklist
   
Share
I have received the following PMP application checklist from PMP Resource and it is a very good remainder. Please find the information below:

Prior to submitting your application, please make sure that you have checked all of the following:

Category I



I have written my name as it appears on the identification that I will present when I take the PMIC examination
I have included a current resume
I have included proof of my degree
I have included payment information
My Experience Verification Form(s) dates back at least 3 years from the date of application
My Experience Verification Form(s) does not date back farther than 6 years from the date of application
My Experience Verification Form(s) reflects a total of at least 4500 hours
When I count the months listed on my Experience Verification Form(s), the total is at least 36 (not counting gaps or overlap)





Category II

I have written my name as it appears on the identification that I will present when I take the PMIC examination
I have included a current resume
I have included payment information
My Experience Verification Form(s) dates back at least 5 years from the date of application
My Experience Verification Form(s) does not date back farther than 8 years from the date of application
My Experience Verification Form(s) reflects a total of at least 7500 hours
When I count the months listed on my Experience Verification Form(s), the total is at least 60 (not counting gaps or overlap)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ads

Kudos Good job dude ! Triumphs did it ! Share the joy with team ! Mood Your happiness meter!